Last changed: Dec 15, 2009
Size: 0.4 MB
The program Crash Photo takes pictures on vibration/shock/shake. This can you use varied, e.g. in the car to record an accident or for a photo spread with the Mountain bike. To activate the photos is the G-Sensor used. It works to max. 2.2 G (acceleration of gravity).
- Take photos automatically (on vibration/shake)
- The photos are stored in the standard photo-folder of the iPhones
- Settings: sensitivity
- Resolution: 320x370 Pixels (it is small, but you can take many photos)
- Operation: simple, self-explanatory
- Crash recording for car or motorbike
- Car ride photo spread
- Mountain bike photo spread
- As action camera on sporty activities
- Create a movie from the single pictures.
- Sensitivity of the G-Sensor from 1 to max 2.2 G
- iPhone or iPod Touch with camera
- OS 3.0 or higher