Last changed: Nov 03, 2009
Size: 0.7 MB
Cal Dial is a simple tool that will read from your Google calendars. It interprets any phone numbers you put into the "Where" and "Description" areas in your calendar. It then displays these phone numbers in a simple list for you to dial.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Before you purchase this program, make sure you read the feature list and the limitations of the current version
Features of Cal Dial:
- Support multiple Google Calendar accounts
- List calendar events in chronological order
- Support retrieving and listing multiple phone numbers stored in either "Where" (location) or "Description" area of your calendar event.
- Only phone number formats in the United States are supported. i.e. (800) 666-7777, 800-666-7777, etc. Support for phone number format in other countries are planned for future releases
- Only the first 500 characters of the "Description" field from your Google calendar event will be used to locate possible phone numbers.
Thanks for choosing Cal Dial.